NEED HELP FINDING A SPECIFIC TOPIC?
Chicago Injury Attorneys
Illinois Accident Lawyers
Chicago personal injury attorneys Sheldon Minkow and Andrew Domin focus their legal practice on protecting the rights of accident and injury victims. Their legal knowledge includes a wide variety of practice areas covered by accident and injury law, including personal injury, medical malpractice, wrongful death, worker’s compensation, and social security disability. Because accidents and injuries don’t always fall neatly in one practice area or another, their legal representation covers all applicable areas of the law so that clients receive comprehensive legal advice.
With more than 45 years of combined experience, Minkow and Domin pride themselves on providing each client with personalized attention and individualized advice. If you or a loved one has been involved in a personal injury accident, contact our Chicago personal injury attorneys at (312) 704-8008 to schedule a free consultation to learn more about your legal rights and remedies.
- Personal Injury Accidents, including auto accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, and slip and falls.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents of all kinds, including auto accidents, trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, bicycle accidents, and mass transit accidents.
- Wrongful Death Claims, in which the family of the deceased accident victim files a lawsuit against the negligent party.
- Medical Malpractice, including those involving birth injuries, emergency room malpractice, surgical errors, diagnostic errors, anesthesia errors, medical errors, and nursing home abuse and neglect.
- Social Security Disability. If you are unable to work as a result of a disabling medical condition or a personal injury accident, Minkow and Domin can help you obtain the social security disability benefits to which you may be entitled. They can help determine whether you may be entitled to Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits, and will guide you through the claim application process and ensure that you provide the necessary medical, vocational, and financial information that must be filed with your application.
- Worker’s Compensation. If you have been injured in a workplace accident, our Chicago worker’s compensation attorneys will help you navigate the Illinois worker’s compensation system so that you receive the benefits you deserve.
- Bullying, including cyberbullying.
If you or a loved one has been in a personal injury accident or workplace accident, do not hesitate to contact the Chicago personal injury lawyers at Minkow Domin Trial Lawyers at (312) 704-8008 to schedule a free consultation. They represent clients throughout Chicagoland, including Chicago, Evanston, Schaumburg, Aurora, Joliet, Naperville, Park Ridge, Glenview, Wilmette, Itasca, Lisle, Cook County, Lake County, Du Page County, Will County, Kane County and Kendal County.
Contact our office today at (312) 704-8008 to receive a free consultation to learn more about how he can help you recover – legally and financially – following your accident or injury.